Monday, September 1, 2008

~Labor Day~

Today, we got together at my brother, Dan's house for cookout. All of my brothers and sisters were there and there families, except for Mark's wife and daughter. We had a great time as usual and enjoyed the fellowship. Of course, I have to have my camera to capture all of the crazy moments of the family. They are getting tired of seeing me with my camera. Some will say "it's not fair that you are always getting our pictures;" I just tell them that is ok. I would rather take the pictures than have mine taken.

Enjoy the pics!
Labor Day 2008

1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you had a great Labor Day. I didn't take any pictures. We ate inside becuz of the heat. But the kids had fun playing in the pool and the water slide. I think they stayed pretty cool...lol. Lucky kids!! Take care and thanks for your prayers. God bless.