Tuesday, December 2, 2008

~Thanksgiving~

I love the song "Count your Blessings, name them one by one", but it really goes thru my mind this time of year. I am so thankful for the many blessings that God has given me. God is such an AWESOME God, and cannot even begin to count ALL of the blessings.
Here are just a few.

1. A loving Heavenly Father.
2. My Wonderful Husband
3. My awesome family
4. Wonderful In Laws
5. Church Family
6. JR Church Kids-love them all

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my family. All was there but Debbie, Rachel,Julie, Douglas and Sarah. Missed them so much. Ate way to much food, but all was very delicious. Enjoyed taking pictures of my family even when they don't want it taken. I think by now, they are realizing I will ALWAYS have a camera handy:) That evening went to my In Laws and enjoyed our time with them. My Mother in law fixed supper, but I did not have anything, still to stuffed from dinner. She did send food home with us, so I still ate, just not then.

Here are some pictures from our day. Enjoy!!

Thanksgiving 2008

No comments: