Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~Girls Night~

December 21st, I had most of my nieces come and spend the night with me. What was I thinking?? No, it was actually a lot of fun. Before, when I had them spend the night, I lived in an apartment, and they had to be quiet, so I really did not know what I was getting myself into. They had so much fun, and so did I.
I wanted them to help me make cookies, so I decided that I was going to make them aprons. Tom embroided the stockings and names on the aprons. They turned out really cute. I wrapped them up and when they got to my house, was trying to figure out what it was. One of my nieces said it was probably a bra and panties, and that she doesn't wear a bra, but if that is what it was, she would wear it. She is too funny. They LOVED them. They wore them until it was time to go to bed, and after they were dressed in the morning, put them on and wore them home. Below are pictures of our fun time together. A time of baking, sliding, singing and being Elvis. Courtney is too cute. She said that she was "Elvis the 2nd". Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Girls night 2009

No comments: