Tuesday, July 24, 2012

~Ben & Krista~


My nephew Ben married his best friend, Krista Blair, on Saturday, July 21, 2012. It was a gorgeous wedding. All week it had been so hot and humid, but that day God gave them perfect weather for there perfect day.
 Love this of the Father and Bride


 Her dress was absolutely beautiful!!


 So sweet!



 The happy Couple!

 The beautiful decor.

 Groom and his parents (My brother)


 Groom and his siblings!

 Loved the reception. Krista has always wanted a picnic style reception and she got it. Everything was so beautiful.

 Loved the cake!

again LOVED the centerpieces!

This and the following pics are of the Father of the Bride and Father of the Groom. Waiting for the Bride and Groom to show up at the reception.

hmmmm, wander what they are talking about:)




Best Man Andrew (brother of groom) Maid of Honor Kayla (sister of bride)

Love this, just wish I would have gotten one of them looking at me:(


My handsome nephew Andrew!!






My beautiful niece Courtney (sister of groom)



LOVE there facial expressions in this one!

Beautiful niece Cynthia (sister of groom)




The delicious cake. Not sure how she got the hearts like this.











My sweet Mother and her new Granddaughter!

Grooms parents David and Sara Toth!!


No comments: