Thursday, February 21, 2013

~Valentine's Day~

This year for Valentine's Day, I wanted to do something special for Tom and I. I really didn't want
 to take the money to go out to eat, so I decided that I would fix our own steak dinner at home. You
 can't beat getting 2 Ribeye Steaks for $10.50 plus baked potatoes, KC Masterpiece Brown 
Sugar Beans and for dessert, homemade cheesecake, one of Tom's favorites. I probably had 
less  than $20.00 in all of this and if we had went out to eat, more like $40.00 or more. 

Our table decorations. I didn't have any place mats so I decided to make my own. I took some 
white duck cloth and wrote some sayings on them with a red marker,I think they turned out very well.

This pictures frame was originally black, so I painted it red, and then wrote this in it:)

One of our Wedding pictures in my LOVE frame!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

What a sweet, sweet valentine celebration. I made my husband a valentine dinner since we were to be in Florida over the 14th. Your wedding picture is beautiful.