Gale has given me a challenge to list some things that I like to do, so here they are.
1. In the fall have a wiener roast and sit around the fire with Family and Friends.
2. Scrapbooking is a hobby that I love to do. Recently I have been going to a scrapbooking extravaganza and love it. Each time it is for 5 hours. I am now starting up a Scrapbooking Women's Fellowship, for the ladies of my Church. Should be fun.
3. Doing my Home and Garden Parties. I love to meet new people and to share the things that I love. Since I have been doing this, I have met so many new people and made so many new Friends. Some who feel like family and I can count on just like they were my family.
4. Spending time with my Nieces and Nephews. I like to spoil them and then send them back to their parents. I can really never tell them NO when they want all the sweets and pop. My brothers and sisters still love me when I do this.
5. Riding 4 wheelers with my husband. I also like to go and watch him race his 4 wheeler. I am not as daring as he is, but like some challenges. One thing that I do not like to do, is get into the mud. A few weeks ago I did get stuck, and almost freaked out. I had to have someone get it out for me, so I didn't get the mud on me.
For now, this is all I can think of. It is late and my mind is not working properly.
|4 wheeler pics|