Monday, April 16, 2012

My Weight Loss Journey

The beginning of March, I have decided that it was TIME to begin my weight loss journey. I was tired of being the one at my family gatherings that was the "fat" one. My nieces LOVES getting there pictures taken and always wants one with me. At my Mom's 80th birthday party, my niece Courtney wanted her picture with me, and when I got home and uploaded the pictures onto my computer and saw that one, I KNEW it was time to lose that weight. So far on my journey I have lost 19lbs, 6 total inches and down 1 skirt size:) This makes me very happy!! I have several more pounds to go to reach my goal, and I know that I have to take it ONE day at a time. Some days are easy and then there are others that are very difficult to get through. My hubby is VERY supportive of me and for that I am very thankful. Here are a few pictures of me before losing weight, and I haven't gotten any of me since I have started losing. When I do I will post them. To help me keep track of my calories/exercise I have joined Myfitnesspal.com. I love this site and it does help me a lot!!
(Me with my Niece at my Mom's 80th)

(Me on my 40th birthday)

No comments: